Taylor Swift Followers Have a good time Scooter Braun’s Retirement Announcement: ‘Taylor Ruined His Career’

[ad_1]

Scooter Braun simply introduced his retirement from music administration—and Taylor Swift followers are more than pleased to see him go.

In a really prolonged Instagram message posted on June 17, the controversial music supervisor revealed he got here to this choice after considered one of his “biggest clients” determined to go in a “new direction.” Again in August 2023, Puck reported that Justin Bieber cut up from his longtime supervisor and hadn’t spoken to Braun “in months.” A couple of days later it was revealed that Braun was no longer repping prime shoppers Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, and Idina Menzel.

“We had been through so much together over the last decade, but instead of being hurt, I saw it as a sign,” Braun wrote in his put up. “You see, life doesn’t hand you YOUR plan, it hands you GOD’s plan. And God had been pushing me in this direction for some time.”

He additionally cited his household as a purpose for a profession shakeup, writing, “As my children get older, and my personal life took some hits, I came to the realization that my kids were three superstars I wasn’t willing to lose. The sacrifices I was once willing to make I could no longer justify it was time to step into a new role.”

You may learn the complete assertion here.

Instagram content material

This content material will also be seen on the positioning it originates from.

Whereas Braun’s feedback part is full of assist from associates and followers, Taylor Swift followers are having a a lot totally different response. “Yeah no he doesn’t want [to] spend time with his kids, Taylor ruined his career,” one individual replied to iHeartRadio Canada’s TikTok post. “As she should.”

“SWIFTIES WE WON!!!!!🙌,” one other commented, whereas one Taylor Swift fan quoted “The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived,” writing, “AND I’LL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE !!!” Many others merely referenced Swift’s common Midnights observe by commenting, “Karma.”

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/taylor-swift-fans-celebrate-scooter-brauns-retirement-announcement-taylor-ruined-his-career/?feed_id=14114&_unique_id=6672269b4d91d
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments