Naomi Osaka eases past Shelby Rogers to set up US Open semi-final with Brady

  • Osaka backs up her favourite status with 6-3, 6-4 win
  • American Jennifer Brady beats Yulia Putintseva 6-3, 6-2

Naomi Osaka continued to underscore her status as the favourite to win the US Open title as she won her ninth consecutive match since the tour restart, moving into the US Open semi-final with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Shelby Rogers.

“I feel pretty good,” Osaka said afterwards. “I think all of the matches were really tough. The scoreline might not suggest it but I’ve had a couple of really hard matches. I think that made me really glad to be in this position right now.”

Continue reading...


Know the benifits of facebook marketing ---http://bit.ly/2RgChw3
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments