We got the news we’d awaited about my cancer but healing will take time

The results of my follow-up scans are in but the treatment feels like it has replaced me with a low-res version of myself

The moment my radiation oncologist stepped through the doorway of my small hospital examination room in Bellevue, Washington, my husband blurted out the question: “Did you guys get the cancer?”

It had been on our minds for the past three months, ever since I completed weeks of grueling rounds of chemotherapy, radiation and brachytherapy to treat my stage 2 cervical cancer. Last week, it was finally time for follow-up Pet and CT scans to find out if all of those toxic drugs and needles in my cervix did the trick.

Continue reading...


Know the benifits of facebook marketing ---http://bit.ly/2RgChw3
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments