An unlimited PTO plan is vital to attract the best talent – and saves small businesses money

People want these benefits and offering them will help a small business owner attract more and better workers – plus, the plans cost less

“Unlimited paid time off? Are you kidding me?” That’s what I usually hear when I suggest this type of benefit to my clients. When an employer, particularly a small employer, hears “unlimited” they automatically think that their employees can be paid all year for doing nothing.

Of course that’s ridiculous. Unlimited paid time off (PTO) plans are becoming a “top emerging benefit” according to a 2019 study by the insurance firm MetLife and are already a significant part of the benefit offerings for many larger corporations. Some 72% of the 2,675 full-time employees surveyed in the MetLife study expressed interest in receiving unlimited paid time off.

Continue reading...


Know the benifits of facebook marketing ---http://bit.ly/2RgChw3
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments