22 Finest Straight-Leg Denims, In line with Type Editors 2024

[ad_1]

One of many first articles of clothes that Glamour deputy editor Anna Moeslin pulled on after giving start was Agolde's Riley denims. “They are so comfortable, soft, and by some witchcraft, look good with every shoe in my closet,” she says. Not like with skinny denims, the high-waisted, straight-leg lower provides her room to maneuver and breathe. “There's enough structure that I don't worry about tripping on the hems (like I do in wide-length pants). I've worn them to work, out with friends, to run errands, and even on long plane rides and road trips,” she says. For an expert look, she types them with loafers and outsized Oxford button-downs. On her days off, she swaps in a T-shirt, Reebok sneakers, and a baseball cap—and she or he even wears them out at evening, with a bodysuit and sandals. “My cost per wear on these insane,” she says.

  • Dimension vary: 23–34
  • Rise: 11" high-rise
  • Colours: 1 possibility

Images by Meghan Marin / Anna Moeslin

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/22-best-straight-leg-jeans-according-to-style-editors-2024/?feed_id=9658&_unique_id=664bd1d1cabc9
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments