Curtain Bangs: How one can Get the Fashionable Coiffure in 2024

[ad_1]

Based on Eduardo Ponce, Balmain Hair USA west coast ambassador, curtain bangs have an vital distinctive function. “Curtain bangs are a middle-part bang on the longer side,” he says. Sorry to all side part followers! “The cut is meant to frame the face and isn't as harsh as front bangs.”

Curly curtain bangs
Jennifer Lopez with curtain bangs
Image may contain Clothing Sleeve Apparel Human Person and Long Sleeve

Instagram / @salsalhair

Are curtain bangs low-maintenance?

Movie star hairstylist Alex Brown has seen that curtain bangs have turn out to be more and more widespread in the previous couple of years, largely because of how simple they're to handle. "They don’t tackle the dedication of including a full-throttle bang to your hair," she says. "They’re much less work and are really easy to develop out."

Ponce agrees, including you could develop the fashion out pretty simple should you're not a fan. First, you will wish to pay a go to to your hairstylist. It might appear counterproductive, however getting a trim will assist the fashion seamlessly mix. “Always keep them healthy by using proper hair care,” Ponce says. "Tip them typically, moreso within the center. By tip, I imply feather the ends with shears as this may assist them develop quicker. It's also possible to add layers to change up your reduce and to mix the bangs out.

Do curtain bangs look good on everybody?

Like I discussed earlier than, I by no means felt that I may pull off bangs, however these could not be extra flattering. They add just a little one thing to my in any other case plain haircut however nonetheless give me a bit of favor. I really like the classic reference, they usually add motion to my hair, so it would not really feel so...blah. However better of all, they actually give the phantasm of extra pronounced cheekbones since they hit proper above your cheeks. (For that cause, a stylist as soon as informed me they're the right "selfie bangs" as a result of they body your face and convey consideration to your eyes, so do with that what you'll.)

Since getting curtain bangs, I've made it my private mission to unfold the gospel of how good they're, and anytime somebody asks me whether or not they need to get bangs, I will reply with a agency sure. It doesn't matter what hair sort, hair size, or face form somebody has, I guarantee them they will pull these bangs off.

How do I ask for curtain bangs?

I like to recommend beginning with cheekbone-grazing bangs—ask your hairstylist for a fringe you'll be able to tuck behind your ears—to ease your means in earlier than getting something shorter, plus the flexibility to tuck them provides you good versatility. Tim Dueñas, hairstylist at L.A.'s 9 Zero One salon, agrees and says to ask to “keep the edges longer than the middle and the ends soft starting in the center of the pupils and working to the jawline.”

If you happen to're particularly nervous about getting bangs, Ponce says you are able to do a no-commitment trial beforehand. “Ask the stylist to mock a curtain bang with the ends of your hair,” he says. “It has them test out a bang before committing. I would also recommend to have them start longer when cutting and work their way to a length that feels comfortable for you.”

How typically ought to I trim curtain bangs?

As for a way typically curtain bangs ought to be trimmed? “It all depends on how fast your hair grows,” says Ponce. “I would say typically 4-6 weeks to keep them fresh!”

How do I fashion curtain bangs?

You may be styling your curtain bangs typically, so be sure to guard strands from scorching instruments and blow dryers. “Always use heat protection, especially on a fringe,” says Ponce. “I love cocktailing Balmain Hair’s Thermal Protection Spray and Volume Mousse Strong. This will also give you UV protection and help against frizz and color fading.” Utilizing a medium spherical brush and a blow dryer, work the hair up and away from the face. “You can also use hot tools like a curling iron or Balmain Hair’s Cordless Straightener, but I personally love handling bangs with a blow dryer and round brush,” Ponce provides.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/curtain-bangs-how-to-get-the-trendy-hairstyle-in-2024/?feed_id=10043&_unique_id=664e47dfc919a
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments