Jennifer Lopez Wore a Crop Prime for Her Solo 'Atlas' Premiere Look

[ad_1]

It isn't like that is the primary time Jennifer Lopez has walked a crimson carpet sans companion, however amidst the Ben Affleck divorce rumors, her solo look on the Atlas film premiere on Might 20 raised just a few extra eyebrows than typical. And so did her feedback about how she pertains to the character she performs within the movie.

Solo or not, Jennifer Lopez looked goddess-like, as usual, in a two-piece ensemble of a strapless white crop-top and black mermaid skirt. She accessorized the glam look with assertion jewellery, together with a diamond and inexperienced gemstone choker necklace and matching earrings, which she confirmed off by sporting her hair in a slicked-back bun.

Jennifer Lopez

Axelle/Bauer-Griffin

“[My character and I] are so different because she's like ... doesn't wear any of her emotions. She's so closed off and I am too much emotion sometimes,” Jennifer Lopez informed People in a crimson carpet interview. “But at the same time we are both very strong and sure of what they feel. At times. She was very sure. She was like, 'This is what's happening, please listen to me. Please tell me.' And felt very misunderstood at times. I can also relate to that a bit.”

She continued, “I'm very sure of what I want and sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I'm very doubtful of myself, but I follow my instincts more than anything and I find that when I go against that, is when I go wrong.”


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/jennifer-lopez-wore-a-crop-top-for-her-solo-atlas-premiere-appearance/?feed_id=9778&_unique_id=664cc2dda2b40
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments