Megan Thee Stallion's Silver Sparkle Mani Is Happening My Summer season Temper Board

[ad_1]

If you happen to're at a loss for summer nail inspo, Megan Thee Stallion has acquired you greater than coated.

After kicking off her Sizzling Lady Summer season tour with a sold-out area live performance in Detroit (NBD), the 2021 Glamour Woman of the Year kindly fed her followers' interior FOMO, sharing a handful of behind-the-scenes snapshots and movies to Instagram.

However whereas scrolling by and wishing I had tickets to her subsequent present, one thing else caught my eye: the glitz and glamour reflecting off the rapper's show-stopping glowing chrome nails, which sparked my FOMO in an entire new approach. Now I assume I would like tickets to her New York present and some new nail polish whereas I am at it.

Lengthy, attractive, and glimmering, Stallion's Sizzling Lady mani, which is actually a new-and-improved tackle mermaid chrome nails, is the proper mix of a number of summer time tendencies—and mark my phrases, is so about to begin an entire new one.

Combining the aquatic and iridescent accents of seashell nails, shimmering end of fairy aura nails, cool color palette of stone nails, and futuristic vibe of galactic and celestial Y2K glam, Stallion's silver glowing chrome mani embodies the perfect of all magnificence worlds. It is also potential proof that mermaids and aliens rely as “hot girls” too. That is how I am selecting to interpret it, anyway.

megan thee stallion nails

As for why Stallion's mani is so totally different than the others I named? Whereas most mermaid-inspired manicures go for mild shades and pastels, the Physique rapper's model leans extra into silver and grey. It is very like how Dua Lipa rocked a much moodier version of aura nails than the intense ones we sometimes see. Stallion's have been additionally filed right into a sharp stiletto nail shape, which feels on model for the Sizzling Lady queen herself.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/megan-thee-stallions-silver-sparkle-mani-is-going-on-my-summer-mood-board/?feed_id=9638&_unique_id=664bc234ec08b
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments