Anne Hathaway Simply Revealed Her Go-to Hack for Plumper Lips

[ad_1]

Anne Hathaway has emerged because the internet’s big sister, coming to us with straight-talking, level-headed recommendation and a complete lot of sense and kindness. Now, she’s dropped her newest nugget of knowledge within the type of a beauty tip, which she uploaded to her TikTok this week.

“So this is a little tip on LipTok,” Hathaway advised followers whereas wearing a black dressing robe as her glam squad labored round her. “Instead of TikTok, it’s lip tok,” her hairstylist Adir Abergel stated from behind. “Oh no, they’re young, they understand,” Hathaway responded with a smile.

She defined: “We’re here shooting the new Shiseido campaign, which is lovely, I’ve been asked back.” She continued: “It was the first set up, I’ve been sat in a chair for a while, we get on the set and I take a look at the monitor and I noticed I thought my upper lip looked a little, I don’t know, just a little wilted? So I asked Adir for a bobby pin.”

Within the video, a brand new clip of Anne cuts over the primary as she provides: “Ah I know I just said bobby pin… it’s not a bobby pin, it’s a hair pin and that matters.” The unique clip cuts again as she explains: “I went in and I sort of stimulated my lip to try to get some blood flow back there to get some circulation, and everybody looked at me like I had three heads.”

TikTok content material

This content material can be seen on the positioning it originates from.

To show, Anne makes use of the pronged prime of the hair pin to gently massage her lip and encourage further fullness. However she notes the hack must be executed fastidiously. “Safety disclaimer: you can overdo this, you can push too hard. It’s meant to be a gentle, gentle thing that you don’t do for longer than 30 seconds. Don’t stab yourself. If you’ve drawn blood, you’ve gone too far. It’s not a vampire LipTok. It’s just a little something to just kind of wake your upper lip up,” she says.

So, if we did not love Anne Hathaway sufficient already, she's behind the scenes exposing all of the A-list magnificence secrets and techniques we did not know we wanted (however will certainly be including to our again pocket).

For extra from GLAMOUR's Senior Magnificence Editor, Elle Turner, observe her on Instagram @elleturneruk.

This text first appeared on Glamour UK.


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/anne-hathaway-just-revealed-her-go-to-hack-for-plumper-lips/?feed_id=13986&_unique_id=6671a5bb5967e
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments