Ariana Grande Defends Her Glinda-Coded Voice Change within the Viral Video's Feedback Part

[ad_1]

There's a new model of Austin Butler's Elvis voice on the town. Ariana Grande has Glinda-fied her voice, seemingly, for good—and the web would not actually know what to make of it.

In a viral clip of a radio interview just lately posted on TikTok, the “Yes, And” singer speaks to the hosts in a deeper voice, earlier than she seems to reset and pitch her voice barely greater. Naturally, individuals had a lot to say about this obvious self-conscious vocal change.

“I don't even know what her real voice sounds like anymore,” one particular person responded to the video, which might be considered here.

“Glinda, let my girl Ariana go,” wrote one other, referring to Grande's character within the upcoming Wicked movie.

Apparently, Grande had sufficient of all of this dialogue about her voice change, as a result of she additionally took to the feedback part. The voice was “habit,” she wrote after “speaking like this for two years” whereas taking part in Glinda in Wicked.

However, she added, the upper voice was additionally one thing she did on goal to assist “vocal health.” “I intentionally change my vocal placement (high/ low) often depending on how much singing I'm doing,” she wrote, including, “I've always done this BYE.”

Ariana Grande TikTok

TikTok

Because it seems, Ariana Grande has sort of all the time executed this. Actually, again in 2013, the singer stated in an interview, “I have been talking in a barely greater placement than I normally communicate in as a result of I have been doing quite a lot of interviews and I am attempting to maintain my voice wholesome."

So, prefer it or not, it looks as if Grande's Glinda-inspired voice could be right here to remain.

This text was initially revealed by Glamour UK.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/ariana-grande-defends-her-glinda-coded-voice-change-in-the-viral-videos-comments-section/?feed_id=14142&_unique_id=6673112f35475
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments