Brooke Shields Wore Crocs to the Tony Awards 2024

[ad_1]

Shields revealed on June 15 that she underwent double foot surgical procedure, sharing a photograph on Instagram of each toes clad in surgical booties. “The feet pics are about to level up,” she captioned the pic.

On the purple carpet, Shields told People, “I got my Crocs! I couldn’t do this in heels!”

The 59-year-old actor, who's the president of the Actors Fairness Affiliation, added that she’d like to return to the stage in a comedy-drama. “Broadway welcomed me when nobody else was welcoming me,” she continued. “I started going to Broadway when I was a little, little girl, so to me it’s a part of my life.”

It’ll be onerous to neglect Brooke Shields’s Tony Awards 2024 Crocs, so in a means, Brooke Shields will at all times be part of Broadway too.


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/brooke-shields-wore-crocs-to-the-tony-awards-2024/?feed_id=13838&_unique_id=667075cdeb70d
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments