Dakota Johnson and Jeremy Allen White Had a Malibu Seashore Day With His Youngsters

[ad_1]

Dakota Johnson and Jeremy Allen White took a break from their busy filming schedules to take pleasure in a day on the seaside with White's children, to whom Johnson is godmother.

The friends hit the waves in Malibu, California, Johnson sporting a bikini within the hue of the season— yellow—whereas Allen went for white trunks. Johnson is admittedly leaning into the yellow bikini proper now; she beforehand wore a neon two-piece beneath a sheer outfit for a day trip in NYC. (See the images here.)

The 2 actors performed within the surf with White's daughters Ezer Billie and Dolores Wild, and have been joined by one other male good friend. In October 2023, the Madame Net star was spotted on her way to Ezer's fifth birthday party, the place she reportedly gave the lady a mini pink SUV as a present.

The 12 months prior, Johnson herself bought a birthday shout-out from the ladies' mother, White's ex, Addison Timlin. “Happy birthday to my best friend in the whole world. We feel each other like the weather and I’m so deeply grateful for it. I love you for the rest of time,” Timlin captioned an image of the 2 of them hanging out whereas Johnson feeds a child with one hand and holds wine within the different.

Instagram content material

This content material will also be seen on the location it originates from.

Looks like Johnson loves being a godmom as a lot as she loves being a stepmom, her unofficial position with longtime boyfriend Chris Martin's children. In an interview in March, Johnson casually referred to Moses Martin as “my stepson,” prompting the interviewer to ask how she likes being a stepmom. “I love those kids like my life depends on it,” Johnson told Bustle. “With all my heart.”

“I think because I grew up in [having a blended family], it’s come more naturally, but I wouldn’t have it any other way really,” Johnson added. She definitely makes it look enjoyable!

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/dakota-johnson-and-jeremy-allen-white-had-a-malibu-beach-day-with-his-kids/?feed_id=14707&_unique_id=667a13485a07f
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments