Lindsay Hubbard of Summer season Home Is Pregnant!

[ad_1]

It'll be a really completely different form of Summer House season for Lindsay Hubbard, and never simply because she'll be filming along with her ex-fiancé. On July 4, Hubbard introduced on Instagram that she is pregnant along with her first child. Saying “life comes at ya fast,” can be an understatement.

“Trigger Warning: This post contains more fireworks than the 4th of July! WE’RE PREGNANT!!!!! 💥💥💥,” Hubbard wrote in her caption, alongside a gallery of early maternity photographs. The id of Hubbard's boyfriend stays a thriller, however one picture does function his arms cradling Hubbard's bump from behind.

Instagram content material

This content material will also be considered on the positioning it originates from.

“I truly believe the universe has a bigger plan and this is it! 💫,” Hubbard's caption continues. “The second I had a feeling, I took a @clearblue Early Digital Pregnancy Test and getting a clear result, in words, made the next steps sooo much easier. My boyfriend and I are beyond excited to welcome our little #HubbCub this Holiday season 2024!! 🦁🎁 ”

Lower than a yr earlier, Lindsay Hubbard was engaged to her Summer House costar Carl Radke, earlier than he blindsided her by breaking off the engagement whereas cameras have been rolling on the finish of summer season. On the present, Hubbard had been extraordinarily vocal concerning the timelines she'd set for her life by way of engagement, marriage, and, ultimately kids. However apparently, the universe had different plans.

“Oh, I abandoned those timelines,” Hubbard instructed Glamour in Could. “One thing I’ve learned is literally any time I’ve ever tried to plan something, the universe laughs in my face. The universe has bigger plans, and I’m not fighting it anymore.”


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/lindsay-hubbard-of-summer-house-is-pregnant/?feed_id=16222&_unique_id=6687ed66687fd
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments