14 Best Setting Sprays for Long-Lasting Makeup, Tested & Reviewed

[ad_1]

Similarly, editors can't get enough of One/Size's Beyoncé-approved setting spray, which Glamour associate beauty editor Danielle Sinay put to the test during a heatwave. “I am total a convert and will never use another setting spray again,” she says. “The One/Size product seriously changed my sweaty, oily life forevermore, and I'm going to get the travel-size bottle the millisecond its back in stock. It is, as the youths say, ‘worth the hype.’ I also advise stocking up now since it's consistently, and understandably, selling out at Sephora.”

DeSantis recommends wearing it for important events. “This spray is no joke—if I know I'm going to be sweating, out in the heat or humidity, this is what I'm reaching for,” she says. “I save it for special occasions when I know that I need my makeup to stay put. It's what kept Beyoncé's makeup intact while performing a rainy show, so you know it's good.”

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/14-best-setting-sprays-for-long-lasting-makeup-tested-reviewed/?feed_id=22574&_unique_id=66be33486f838
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments