15 Best Hair Masks, According to Hair Stylists & Editors 2024

[ad_1]

For a fraction of the price of luxe salon brands, try TXTUR, which is readily available on Amazon, but has earned a 2023 Glamour Beauty Award. The creamy product, specifically created with textured hair in mind (coils, kinks, curls, and waves) contains ingredients like moringa oil to add hydration while boosting shine, aloe vera to smooth improve scalp health, and quinoa peptides to improve elasticity so less breakage occurs over time.

Glamour special projects editor Ruhama Wolle is a huge fan of TXTUR’s Overnight Bond Building Mask. “This mask works wonders, leaving my hair noticeably healthier, frizz-free, and manageable,” she says in her review. “I was initially worried about greasiness, as I prefer masks that add moisture without the unwanted oily residue. However, this product pleasantly surprised me by leaving my hair soft and smooth. To prevent any mess, I wrap my hair in a T-shirt while using it. I don’t usually apply product overnight, but this has become a mainstay in my routine.”

  • What we love: Not overly oily, great for frizzy hair, users like the scent
  • What could improve: Some users wish it targeted tangles more effectively
  • Key ingredients: Moringa oil, aloe vera, quinoa peptides
  • Sulfate-free: Yes
  • Size: 10 oz.
https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/15-best-hair-masks-according-to-hair-stylists-editors-2024/?feed_id=21245&_unique_id=66b3c207491e6
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments