Brooke Schofield Is Done Feeling Guilty. Instead, She's Embracing Revenge With a ‘Boys Lie’ Collab

[ad_1]

Are you ever afraid of being sued?

For some reason, that's not something that's ever scared me. I mean, I'm not a lawyer. But to my knowledge, you can't sue somebody if they're not lying. So I'm very confident that everything I've ever said has been accurate. And I've never told a story online that isn't true. So, on what grounds can you sue me? Like, "Oh, no, she told everyone what I did!” That's not a crime, Clinton.

I don't know if Clinton Kane’s Google Calendars would stand up in court.

That’s the thing, I don't think that that can be used as evidence. It's not accurate. I guess maybe I should be a little bit more cautious about [getting sued] because, of course, there is a defamation element and people do get sued for that. But like, at this point, everything I've said has been completely 100% my experience.

Do you have any new criteria when you’re looking for a partner?

I do. I feel like I'm doing dating so wrong that it's right. I feel like with every relationship, I'm learning what I don't want, as opposed to finding what I do want. And I mean, it's kind of nice. It's a process of elimination. Yeah, there are certain qualities that I've found in guys that I would never tolerate now. One of them being, obviously, dishonesty. Lying, deception…I feel like that's something I've just experienced over and over again. And it's something that you can really identify early on. And I've chosen to ignore it so I am doing better for myself.

I have to ask: How’s it going with Glen Powell?

Okay, still haven't met him. But it's like, this is another thing that feels like it's accidentally gotten so big and out of my control.

[Editor's note: After learning of rumors that she was dating Twisters star Glen Powell, Schofield changed a friend's contact info to “Glen Powell” in order to make another love interest jealous. It didn't work, but it's become an ongoing bit among Schofield's fans.]

Like the amount of comments that I get on every single video—like, I posted flowers, and there were thousands of comments that said, “Glen is so amazing.” And now I'm having my own actual friends in my personal life texting me, “are you dating Glen Powell?” Like, it's embarrassing, kinda, because I'm not sure if he's seen it or not. I’m hoping he would think it's more funny than it is creepy. But I think we are teetering on creepy at this point.

He seems like he'd find it funny.

We have a lot of mutual friends, which is why I thought to use him anyway, because I was like, “Oh, this sounds believable.” Like we would easily be in the same rooms. But for that reason, I live in fear. Because I'm like, God forbid I ever run into him. He's like, “Oh, you're the person who's telling everyone you're dating me.”

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/brooke-schofield-is-done-feeling-guilty-instead-shes-embracing-revenge-with-a-boys-lie-collab/?feed_id=20200&_unique_id=66abd568da272
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments