Love Island USA Season 6 Reunion: Kendall and Nicole Are Bound for a Breakup, and Every Other Thought We Had

[ad_1]

CS: She was problem solving.

MW: But I kinda liked that. I don't like when moderators are too involved.

Chantal Waldholz: Did anyone else think that like....Nicole just does not want to be with Kendall anymore? I think she is trying to be as kind as possible but using this as a way out?

MW: I forget who said it, but someone was like, “If you don't want to be with him, that's okay.”

CS: I think it was JaNa. But overall I was like, not everyone has to be in love. It’s okay to admit it’s not working.

CW: I thought his reason was genuine—like, it’s obviously not great that he lied, but most people would be all over the place if something like that happened to them. You're not thinking clearly.

MW: And also she was trying to make him feel bad for going out and living his life.

CW: YES.

MW: Like what do you want him to do, sit at home and cry for 3 weeks? I honestly have so much more respect for him for pushing through it the way he did.

CS: Not everyone is required to like, release a statement. Like he was just trying to cope and exist offline/online.

CW: Fully.

MW: I just don't understand how she has all this energy for him, but then they're still together???

CW: She is not into him. I think she is worried about how people will react to her if she dumps him. And it's like...do you?

MW: You’re basically saying you feel betrayed and he embarrassed you and you don't trust him, but he's still your man?

CW: EXACTLY!!!!!

CS: When he was hyperventilating...I was like, oh no. He clearly really likes her.

MW: No he was literally going to cry.

CW: I'm actually a bit worried about him.

MW: I really don't see them lasting through the year. It's already broken. Honestly, it's more destructive for them to be in this limbo state.

CW: It's just plain weird and unhealthy.

MW: And I feel like Nicole is using the fact that she knows Kendall likes her more than she likes him to manipulate and gaslight him. Because she knows Kendall isn't going to scream at her, no matter what she says. He's just going to take it.

Image may contain People Person Adult Shop Shopping Mall Plant Accessories Bag Handbag Grass Pool and Water

Serena Page, Kordell Beckham, Kaylor Martin, Aaron Evans, Ariana Madix, Hannah Smith, Kendall Washington.

Peacock/Getty Images

Kaylor and Aaron

Kaylor confronted Aaron after all the drama surrounding Casa Amor, and their subsequent breakup.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/love-island-usa-season-6-reunion-kendall-and-nicole-are-bound-for-a-breakup-and-every-other-thought-we-had/?feed_id=23443&_unique_id=66c51c8e9a701
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments