The Bachelorette Finale Is Set, and It's Going to Be a Wildly Emotional Ending

[ad_1]

I had a little bit of nerves. It's also been a long time since I've seen them, and I was mainly really excited. I would grab beer with any of them and just catch up.

Let's talk about Jeremy, and the conversation you both had about raising Jewish/Buddhist kids. What was the feedback you got from that conversation leading into his hometown date?

I've heard of so many people who were impacted by that because of obviously everything that's going on in the world right now. It's nice to have somebody shed light on it and be so proud of their religion and that conversation. It's not a conversation you get to see often on TV, but it is a very real conversation when it comes to dating somebody and potentially getting engaged to them. So I thought that was one of the most real moments that was showcased. I was so excited, because religion, for me, is so important, and especially the Jewish religion. I have so many Jewish friends. I go to Shabbat dinner all the time and it's such a fun religion, so I'm always open to learning more about things that are different than myself. I hope more people can learn from that.

Jenn Tran Jeremy The Bachelorette Flower arrangement

Jenn and Jeremy.

John Fleenor/Disney

Absolutely. Meanwhile, have your girlfriends been asking you to set them up with certain guys from the show? And if so, who?

Oh yeah. They're all over it. They ask about Spencer, Grant, Jonathon, [etc]. There's so many amazing guys, which is why I just genuinely wish them the best. I want to continue this friendship that we've all made.

Lastly, you told Devin that you love him, after he was agonizing about how you felt. What was holding you back prior?

At the hometown with Devin, I wasn't there yet with him. But I definitely had felt it leading up to our overnights. I think with him, a big part of our relationship was that he was too good to be true. He was so consistent, so stable, so loving, and so open and free that it was almost hard for me to accept.

Jenn Tran Devin The Bachelorette beach ocean

Jenn and Devin.

Disney/John Fleenor

The three-hour finale of The Bachelorette airs Tuesday, September 3 on ABC, and will stream the next day on Hulu.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/the-bachelorette-finale-is-set-and-its-going-to-be-a-wildly-emotional-ending/?feed_id=24692&_unique_id=66ce88f1c10a6
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments