18 Best Korean Moisturizers, According to Dermatologists 2024

[ad_1]

Visit South Korea and you’ll find the inky green of mugwort in everything from Tiktok-viral lattes to traditional rice cakes. But the popular herb is also an antioxidant-rich ingredient that’s great for calming redness and inflammation. “Mugwort has long been applied topically to soothe sensitive skin in Korea, and I’m From is the leader in mugwort skin care” says Cho. “This is the only cream on the market with a high concentration of 73.55% mugwort.” I'm From Mugwort Cream’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich properties help soothe sensitive skin, shield against environmental aggressors like pollution, and boost collagen production. “The texture is also incredibly smooth and silky and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin dewy and calm,” she says

  • Key ingredients: Mugwort extract, ulmus davidiana root extract, evening primrose flower extract, panthenol
  • Fragrance: No
  • Highlights: Soothing; plumping; absorbs in a flash

What our reviewers say: “Charlotte Cho recommended this plant-based soothing moisturizer to me, so naturally I had to try it,” says Wu. “It does not disappoint. While there’s no added fragrance, I can detect a subtle herbal smell from the included mugwort extract that reminds me of the delicious mugwort desserts I ate in Seoul. As for the formula, it has such a nice enveloping, soothing sensation that feels like a comfort blanket for rosacea flare ups or days when my skin feels hot and irritated. The texture is on the thicker, more nourishing side, but it definitely still qualifies as a lightweight moisturizer. I’m also obsessed with how plumping the formula is; as soon as I apply this, my skin has an incredible dewy bounce to it that stays all day.”

  • Key ingredients: Mugwort extract, ulmus davidiana root extract, evening primrose flower extract, panthenol
  • Fragrance: No
  • Highlights: Soothing, plumping, absorbs in a flash
https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/18-best-korean-moisturizers-according-to-dermatologists-2024/?feed_id=25940&_unique_id=66d8c6d455e85
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments