Gap’s New Disney Collab Is Here and the Mouse Can Take All My Money

[ad_1]

GAP has been on a real collab hot streak lately (hi, Doen!) and as a bonafide Disney Adult—where my childless Mouse ladies at?—who has been outfitted in the brand for the last redacted years, I feel qualified to say that their latest collection is one of their finest. The limited edition Gap x Disney drops are serving Ivy realness, perfectly in line with the sporty prepster fashion trends we’ve been seeing dominate the runways. Just in time for football szn (is it ever not football szn?) it’s all varsity-inspired and rooted in ’90s nostalgia. What I love the most is the subtlety. The tiny embroidered Mickey on the denim shirt pocket, the jersey with the “M”…it’s kind of an IYKYN moment. Of course, there are some bolder designs too. I’m eyeing the logo hoodie (plus I’m snagging one as a gift for my husband). And if matching with the whole fam is your vibe, there’s plenty of mommy-and-me (or daddy-and-me) styles across babies, toddlers, teens, you name it that’ll be as at home at the Disney parks as they will be on this year’s holiday card.

Without further ado, here’s a little peek at what I’m wish-listing (the denim hat is a real need, not a want), but you can peep the whole line here.

Gap x Disney Women’s

Gap × Disney Mickey Mouse Embroidered Sweater

Gap × Disney Minnie Mouse Embroidered Denim Mini Skirt

Men’s

Gap × Disney Denim Western Shirt

Gap × Disney Embroidered Denim Bomber Jacket

Kids & Toddler

Gap × Disney Kids Varsity Jersey T-Shirt

Gap × Disney Baby Vintage Soft Mickey Mouse Logo Sweatpants

Gap × Disney Baby Pocket T-Shirt

Gap × Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Embroidered Denim Overalls

Accessories

Gap x Disney Mickey Mouse Baseball Hat

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/gaps-new-disney-collab-is-here-and-the-mouse-can-take-all-my-money/?feed_id=29617&_unique_id=66f5d179ab869
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments