How to Get Rid of a Migraine Fast, As Someone Who Gets Them Frequently

[ad_1]

When that’s the kind of pain you’re working with, especially if you’re feeling it in your face, this eye massager is your best bet. I don’t know about you, but I’m constantly rubbing my face, around my eyes, forehead, and temples with that one kind of headache, which this eye massager essentially does for you. It also creates heat, vibrates, even plays soft, classical music, but doesn’t have to do this all at once–unless you want it to. There are various customizable settings you can select, such as vibration only, massage only, heat and massage, massage and music, and so on. My personal favorite is “strong pressure” massage combined with heat, which has never failed to soothe me to sleep within minutes. This is another favorite of mine for plane rides, and I’ve already begged my mother to purchase her own. If she doesn’t, well, I hope she doesn’t read this because it’s coming for Christmas.

Of note? This seems to work best with migraines that worsen with the weather and barometric pressure changes, but I love it all the time.

Point Relief 14-1050 Mini Massager

I found this mini massager after hours of searching variations of “very tiny massage tool for the face” and exclusively stumbling upon pint-sized sex toys and vibrators. Finally, I did manage to find the exact thing I was looking for, which is why I’m including it here: I don’t know if I’m alone in desperately wanting to relieve the subsequent face pain that comes with migraines, but the people need to know that these things do exist.

Unlike the massage mask, this doesn’t create heat, vibrate, or play music. But it gets the job done, and depending on what you need, can work even better than the former. With three different attachments and varying levels of vibration strength, this mini massager is perfect for use on your sinuses, forehead, and temples, as well as those sensitive pressure points in the back of the head, neck, and shoulders. (It also works really well for carpal tunnel in the hands.) In my experience, traditional massage tools like the Theragun are too large and powerful for sensitive and painful areas like my neck, shoulders, face, and head, but this is the perfect amount of pressure for alleviating pain without causing more.

LittleMum Trigger Point Massager Dolly

Remember how upset I was that I couldn't fit my lobster in my luggage? Well, I’m pleased to report that I found the solution in the form of a trigger point massager that resembles a small person.

Much like the lobster, the tiny massager dolly targets trigger points in the neck and base of the skull, and you use it the same way: Place it on the ground or your bed, line it up with your neck and base of your head, and lie down accordingly. (You basically want his head supporting your head.)

It won’t reach your shoulders unless you move it around, but it still makes a world of a difference in tension, occipital, and cervicogenic headaches when used as intended. Because again: sometimes you don’t realize how much you’re hunching–and how much tension you’re holding in your neck as a result–until it’s too late. This dolly came with me on my recent trip to Spain, while I was still in some pain, and I used him every time my neck and head pain started acting back up (which was at least once a day). He relieved it almost instantly, and I love that he’s small enough to bring on vacation or sit on your bedside table. Plus, no offense to my beloved lobster, but he is much less freaky to look at.

TL;DR? If you have any form of tech neck, this little “dolly” person is about to become your new best friend.

IBOANN 3 Pack Blue Light Blocking Glasses

While there is little to no scientific evidence that blue light glasses actually do anything beneficial, I remain completely convinced that mine have significantly helped with my migraines and headaches. I’m also not alone in this: Lots of people on Migraine Reddit and Reddit at-large as well as several of my IRL friends feel the same way.

Could it be the placebo effect? Sure. But a 2016 study did find that blue light worsened migraine pain, and anecdotally speaking, I was getting headaches every time I spent too long staring at my computer screen. Since I started wearing these, they have almost completely stopped. I’m actually wearing them right now, and a Teen Vogue editor stopped me in the office last week to ask where I got my glasses. Do with that information what you will!

Danielle Sinay is the associate beauty editor at Glamour. Follow her on Instagram @daniellesinay.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/how-to-get-rid-of-a-migraine-fast-as-someone-who-gets-them-frequently/?feed_id=30169&_unique_id=66fada7e0c720
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments