Lady Gaga and Michael Polansky: A Complete Relationship Timeline

[ad_1]

Lady Gaga is in stupid love. She and Silicon Valley bigwig Michael Polansky have shared many a sweet selfie on Instagram, though they don’t often hit red carpets together, probably because Polansky is just as busy as Gaga. Now that they’re to be wed, here’s an overview of Lady Gaga and Michael Polansky’s relationship, a match made in futuristic heaven:

2016 (?)

It’s unclear exactly when Gaga and Harvard grad Polansky, who worked for a number of philanthropist and Napster founder Sean Parker’s ventures (peep Polansky’s impressive LinkedIn), first meet. But here’s a possibility: In 2016, Gaga performed at a cancer benefit, which is where she met her future costar and director Bradley Cooper, according to W.

Elle identifies this fundraiser as having been for the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy and says the event was held at Parker’s home. One might safely assume that Polansky also attended since he runs the foundation.

2019

According to Page Six, they get together sometime after Gaga ended her engagement to Christian Carino. The outlet’s source speculates that the pair have known each other “for a while” via Parker’s social circle, and pegs the start of their relationship to Parker’s birthday party in December 2019. They are spotted kissing on New Year’s Eve, per Entertainment Tonight.

In Vogue's October cover story, Gaga reveals that it was actually her mother who introduced the pair. “My mom met him and she said to me, ‘I think I just met your husband,’ and I said, ‘I’m not ready to meet my husband!’ I could never have imagined that my mom…found the most perfect person for me?” she said.

Gaga notes that they first connected at a party in 2019, after she spent the evening asking around for him. “He finally came over to me and we talked for three hours," she said. "We had the most amazing conversation.”

In the same cover story, Polansky noted his version of events, telling writer Jonathan Van Meter that “he didn’t make it three steps into the party before someone told him that Lady Gaga was looking for him.”

Noted Polansky, “I didn’t know much about her and honestly wasn’t sure what to expect. I was struck immediately by her warmth and openness—she was so genuinely curious about what my life was like growing up in Minnesota.”

2020

February 2: He supports her during her performance at the Super Bowl.

Lady Gaga

Polansky and Lady Gaga leaving the 2020 Super BowlEVA MARIE UZCATEGUI, Getty

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/lady-gaga-and-michael-polansky-a-complete-relationship-timeline-2/?feed_id=26044&_unique_id=66d9b7f4a161b
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments