‘The Bachelorette’ Finale Backlash: Jenn Tran Says She’s Actually Glad ABC Showed the Proposal

[ad_1]

Then there were things that popped up since last night, like certain girls DM’ing me to say he had been in their DMs and things like that. What that says to me is you have a lot of growing to do and this is on you and not me. I know how amazing I am and the things that I have to offer, but the fact that he’s sitting here telling me on the phone that he’s going to take this time to really work on himself and he is not going to date, but then turns right back around and lies to me…clearly that is not a me problem. That is a you problem.

That is exactly right. When I was watching last night I also felt like he was saying, “You’re way too good for me and I don’t know what to do about it.”

Which is a cop-out answer.

Exactly. Even though you are way too good for him. So, in regards to former Bachelor contestant Maria, have you talked to her and do you know if she and Devin ever met up?

No, I have no idea what happened. I have no intention of caring about any of that, but the day after the breakup, it was hurtful enough for me to be like, Okay, that’s another sign you very clearly do not care about me. That’s all I needed to know.

I wanted your brother to jump out of the audience and go after him.

I’m surprised my brother didn’t.

And during the commercial breaks, what was that like? Did Devin say anything to you?

Oh, it was so awkward. He was like, “Why aren’t you looking at me? Can you just look at me?” And I was like, “No, you don’t deserve me to look at you. You don’t deserve that. I’m not giving you the time of day right now.” Yeah, so it was awkward.

I’m glad to hear the producers at least explained ahead of time to you that they planned on showing the proposal, but did you ever think about stepping away and leaving the stage while it was airing?

In my head I had thought about it. I was like, I don’t know if I am completely comfortable being this emotional in front of so many people. I think I struggled with, Do I just run offstage or is that going to make a bigger scene? But once the waterworks started, I was like, Oh, this is going to be dramatic if I just run away, so maybe I just sit here? I was just struggling with myself and what to do in that moment.

You handled it beautifully, but my heart just went out to you. Did you by any chance speak to Jeremy afterwards?

No, I have not spoken to him yet.

His reaction on camera when you called him out for clubbing with Devin was kind of amazing.

That’s funny. I haven’t seen it. I mean, I haven’t watched anything back, so I don’t know what his reaction was to that. Yeah, I can’t imagine. Probably pretty funny. Hey, I have nothing against Jeremy. Jeremy owes me nothing, so I have no hard feelings against him.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/the-bachelorette-finale-backlash-jenn-tran-says-shes-actually-glad-abc-showed-the-proposal/?feed_id=25966&_unique_id=66d8eaca6dbde
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments