Anne Hathaway Apologized to a Journalist After Her 'Cringe' 2012 Interview Resurfaced on TikTok

[ad_1]

A princess knows that it's never too late to apologize. At least, Anne Hathaway, AKA Princess Mia Thermopolis, knows it's never too late to apologize. After posting a “cringe” interview with the actor, journalist Kjersti Flaa updated her followers the following day with news that Hathaway had actually sent her a personal apology.

TikTok content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

Flaa, who went viral for sharing the awkward Blake Lively interview that nearly pushed her to quit journalism, shared on October 7 that Lively wasn't her only difficult interviewee. On TikTok, Flaa posted an old clip of her interview with Hathaway, while Hathaway was promoting Les Misérables. “This didn’t go as planned,” she wrote in the caption. The clip shows Flaa trying to make small talk by suggesting she and Hathaway sing their questions and answers. Hathaway answered, “Well I won’t be doing that, but you’re more than welcome to sing.”

TikTok content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

But just a day later, Flaa posted that Anne Hathaway had reached out to her personally through her publicist with an apology. “I have to say, I was pretty shocked,” Flaa said. “I had not expected her to reach out to me at all.”

“She sent me a long email, explaining to me what she was going through right then when she did this interview. And she apologized for giving me an awful interview, basically. It was so touching to me. Just talking about it makes me almost teary-eyed,” Flaa continued. The journalist described Hathaway's apology as “amazing,” and added that the actor invited her to interview her for her next movie coming out in May.


https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/anne-hathaway-apologized-to-a-journalist-after-her-cringe-2012-interview-resurfaced-on-tiktok/?feed_id=32225&_unique_id=6706a8f73a51e
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments