Hannah From ‘Love Is Blind’ Has Strong Feelings About Those Chelsea Comparisons

[ad_1]

But in the moment, you’re so—you can’t even explain the feeling of it—it’s such a crazy feeling, and you’re so shocked. I’m not a foot taller than Nick, but at that moment I felt like a giant. But I wasn’t! And when we got to Mexico, I’m like, “Okay. We’re fine.”

And I was wearing heels, because I’m 5'9" without heels, so he is probably 5'11". Like, he was right. But in that moment, you’re like, “Oh, God, I’m being lied to. It’s not Henry Cavill.” You’re just in shock.

I feel like episode seven was the first time we really got to see you and Nick have fun together, because so much of your story in the pods was about Leo and Brittany as well. Do you wish more of your early relationship with Nick was shown?

Yeah! I think one thing about Nick and I’s relationship that was so special is we were fun, and that’s why I liked him so much, because I was like, “We’re so fun!” But they’re following six couples this season. They had the seventh couple, which is Leo and Brittany. So it’s just a lot of people to follow.

Was there a part of you that wished Leo and Brittany made it to Mexico? Did you want to see how that played out?

Yeah! I actually understand the decision because they were following a lot of couples and I think [LIB creator Chris Coelen] wrote that they were the weakest couple, so that’s why they didn’t go. So I understand that, but to me, of course, I was freaking dying to know what Leo looked like! I was dying!

I still had no clue what he looked like. Would it be completely different? Would me and Brittany still be normal? You just don’t know, but I think it would have been interesting to see.

What was your reaction when you looked him up on Instagram?

He looked exactly like I thought he would look like. I imagined he’d be tall, lanky…dark hair. I did imagine a flow. He doesn’t have the flow. Also, I cracked up, because I was like, “Why do the two guys that I was trying to pick look alike?” It was just weird.

https://news.classifiedsmarketing.com/hannah-from-love-is-blind-has-strong-feelings-about-those-chelsea-comparisons/?feed_id=32611&_unique_id=67086450be8cf
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments